Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Google Reader shared items

For the past couple of years, I've been sharing with more and more people, stories and blog posts, tweets and other docs I find interesting.

They cover topics such as emergency management and social media, emergency preparedness, law enforcement and social media, PR and technology, terrorism and CBRNE and other related items.

Here's the tag cloud:


                   


You can access the stuff i pick out from all the feeds I follow here: http://www.google.com/reader/shared/patricecloutiermcscs

You may visit daily or follow me on Reader. You may also email me at patricecloutiermcscs@gmail.com and i'll add you to my google reader mailing list.

Another solution is to pick and chose the RSS feeds that interest you.

You can view the feed bundle on the left hand side of the blog.

Hope to hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment